Monday, April 09, 2012

New Idea - Blogging Flow Chart, Unfettered

This is a prototype plan to guide me as I evolve this blog alongside my writing career.

It's not remotely cast in stone, and may in fact change many times during its lifetime.

I will begin implementing it in a gradual manner, easing in.

I hope to be using and evaluating this flow chart by May.

















Sunday -
  • Editing blogposts
  • Answering comments
Monday - 
  • Weekly Review
  • Learning Highlights
Tuesday-
  • Editing blogposts
  • Answering comments
Wednesday - 
  • Work on Drafts and/or Layout
Thursday - 
  • New Post (Philosophy or Linked Article)
Friday - 
  • Editing
  • Finish Thursday post if needed.
Saturday -
  • Work on Drafts and/or Layout




2 comments:

CLR said...

I love the idea of a flowchart of sorts to follow. I have been a more 'fly by the seat of my pants' and all sorts of whims when it comes to blogging but this idea is a good one. I need to zone in and focus as I look to continue writing and hopefully publish one day. Great idea!

Great blog!
Carrie

Shan Jeniah Burton said...

Carrie -

I have long been a pantser, too.

Too often, though, that leads to procrastination.

So I decided to listen to what I really want to write (and what will help me with the children's quarterly reports.

I am hoping it will also lead to not ignoring this blog as I focus more of my attention on www.shanjeniah.com, my writing blog.

And thank you! I like capturing the many happy parts of our life, and sharing them - and my models are pretty incredible! =)