Saturday, March 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award Round 2

It's been a while, and other things seem to have come between me and finishing the process of properly claiming this award.... I suspect it's that fear of success again, in my mother's voice, demanding, "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Well, I'm pretty sure at this point that I am myself.  Myself, with an award to pass on.  And so, without further ado or delay, here are the second five recipients of the Versatile Blogger
Award....








For these wonderful friends-I-read-from-afar, and hope to meet (I have met Jeff, once!), I want to say that each of your blogs is high on my reading list.  If I don't see everything, or comment much, I know you all understand-  I was doing other things.  Usually happy things, with my family.....

Here are the rules (which, in the spirit of freedom, you can adapt or ignore at will!)....



And now, for three more random facts about me:

I used to paint myself green and dance as an Orion slave girl at Star Trek conventions. True story.

I prefer frozen grapes to ice cream.

I am very good at removing ticks.


I will be back to do one more of these, and then my paying forward will be complete! =D

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Aww, thanks, Shan!! Hope to meet you IRL one day soon!

Shan Jeniah Burton said...

Ronnie, the feeling is very, very mutual. =)

I have a feeling that spending time with you and Frank will be a whirlwind of magnificence!

Hopefully, sometime in the next year or three.....