Sunday, October 09, 2011

Unschoolers Rock the Campground III - Plymouth, MA July 14-17, 2011

I haven't posted here in a while. Life keeps happening, and a joyfully busy summer, punctuated by sometimes unpleasantly startling new revelations and revolutions, is being followed by an autumn's worth of transistions and tangly plot twists.....

I'm not ready to write about it all just yet....still needing time to deal with things in the moment, and to process other things, and take action on a few others.

But, in the meantime, I updated my Picasa program and can FINALLY give my beloved photos the lovin' they deserve, with a sleek, responsive, and FAST set of tools!

So a season's worth of captured moments can now be shared, at a time when the images may say more than my words might, and when these images can help to clarify the deepening understanding.....

I hope you enjoy these bits and pieces of our lives as they were, through the late spring to early fall...








Since we were camping in Plymouth, we took the opportunity to visit Plymouth proper and the Plimoth Plantation living history museum while Jim was with us on Sunday. Last year, the kids and I toured the Mayflower II and looked at a rock with 1620 stamped on it. This year, with all of us together, we explored a Pilgrim settlement, watched artisans at work, and experienced a native Wampanoag settlement....

No comments: